Tuesday, April 20, 2010

WHERE SHUD I START...

Since last week i noticed dat im doin the same task all the way...it really makes me feels demotivated. At first i thot dat this matter will last for the next few days..unfortunately it drags me till this week..y?? me myself m not sure bout it!..today 1 of my frenz says dat this is called routine...what if it prolongs till the end is it still called as "routine"...ohh no...since every morning till the end the thing dat im doin quite da same with the next day...i need to change this way of life...for me i wud love to have a routine dat makes me need to think,create new ideas,share opinions and other sorts of thing so dat my mind keep on working...if not it will so called "berkarat"...where shud i start?..whom shud i refer to?..how must i do it?..and why shud i?...i keep on thinking of this matter..its like a pop up oredi...owhhh noooo..noooo....when shud this be over!!.....

Qoutes of the day:
"
Many of life’s failures are people who had not realized how close they were to
success when they gave up.”

-Thomas A Edison

“You must be the change you want to see in the world.”
-
Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Search This Blog