Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Just be me....

Assalamualaikum...

Bestnya hari ni cutiiiiii....disebabkan semalam go jalan2 sampai keletihan mmg looking forwardlah untuk berehat and bermalas-malasan di rumah...

Semalam I keje half day aje coz disebelah petangnyer ada hal sikit berkenaan dengan career growth which I would like to pursue...alhamdulillah semuanya berjalan lancar and sempat dikenalkan dengan MD pihak tersebut...as said I'm in their system already just to wait for my say whether it is a YES or NO...setelah lebih kurang 3 tahun baru I tau your experience really meant a lotssss and I remind myself .."Ohh rossy u need to work more to polish the skills and talent that you have"!! Walaupon takde la hebat mana but yet I instill in myself that rewards comes with hard work and hard ship....

Kebetulan my cutie pie pon ada keje out of office yesterday at PJ..then after finishing up my thingy we all set la place to meet up...hahaha..ape lagi kan...its makan time peeps!...mmg itulah rutin kitorg kalu berjumpa...makan...update...discuss...advise...and makannnn again!...We hang out at 1Utama which is nearby to the place that I went for....I'm so happy went he called that he will be waiting for me to come...ohhhhh soo shuweetttt darling....trus terasa blushing..bukan ape when we are together I just be myself which this part yang i love much coz tak yah nak pretend to be somebody else...percaya tak?? hahaha.....kalu bab exaggerate just give it to me lorhhh...hewhewhew...

We seldomly have the time to really sit down together and discuss since both of us is busy with our own schedule and work...so when there is a time for sure we will use it till the end.......I can say that he is such a good advisor to me as he would lend his ears to listen to my stories tak kisah larh whether it is about works, career, personal or ape2 aje...a flexible person la katakan...jiwa muda so mudah nak adapt ngan I....
Besides he is been such a lovely person to spend his time just to make me happy although I can see he is so damn tired..hope when he see this cutie sunshine it will erase all the tiredness flew away!!...hahahahhaha....

I guess enuf for now..coz the more I share the more that u guys wanna vomit rite?? haha..
but anyhow spend your time with your loved ones when u have the time & use it wisely...

Wishing all the Hindus Happy Diwali and Enjoy the holiday guys!


Eat, Love,Pray
-rossy-

No comments:

Search This Blog