Sunday, January 13, 2013

Whatsapp freak...

Yayyyy....dah ada watsapp!!...so fast coz the plan is to have it in 2 weeks time but 
it just happen last nite...very da jiwa muda larhhhhh....kah kah kah......

11-Jan-2013 (Friday after game, both of us lepak jap at mamak's)
I  : Hp I jatuh on the road tadi and the screen trus blank....(comm with sad voice)
U : Ohhh...
I  : Hmm, 2 weeks can't communicate le...
U : It's okay dear, u just enjoy your vacation OK..
I  : Which hp u rasa ok? Samsung ke Iphone?
U : since i nih Apple user so u dah leh agak kan jawapan I..
I  : Samsung Ok tak...big screeen plus u I bila use BB asyik typo error je..jari besaq
U : Hahahah...since u more on business, BB is fine with you..cute and nice...if NOTE 2 too big la dear....
I  : tapi if i nak design module, tgok PT Board senang...emm, mana ur hp..pinjam jap
U : nah...
I  : awat lambat nih loading...taknak lah....ok try youtube eh...ohhh ni watsapp? 
U : uiks interested nampak..takpe nanti bole la u donload all the apps..dah2 cpt makan dah kui bape nih sok I ada class...
I : Ok..jom

**12-Jan-2012 (9pm)**
** R just noticed he is in whatsapp list! OMG.....

**13-Jan-2013 (1.30am)**
...the conversation begins when he start to buzz at 1.30am saying he just bought new hp through watsappp and our texting keep on going till morning...hahahaha...

** his flying soon...take care!


XoXo
-rossy-

No comments:

Search This Blog