Saturday, April 20, 2013

Its Weekend!....

Assalamualaikum and Good Morning!...

I believe all of us is having our great weekend as this will be the time that we have the opportunity to rest and pamper ourselves. It has been 5days working and during weekend is the only available time for us to "qada" our sleep! Haha...(its for me lahhh)..

Hmm..so what is the planning for today? Hang out with friends? Just relax at home sweet home with family or Just continue sleeping? Haha....Whatever the planning is the vital thing is you guys are happy!

But for me, today will be the busy day for me...ecececehhhh...got order from my brother to prepare something for his friend's engagement day. Oooo ammm geee....it has been a while I left behind my cooking skills. Hope I could recall it back!.. Not that I'm so good in cooking but hurmmm boleh laaa as my mom always said... as a lady or woman you need to learn and be able to "cook"!! So since I'm so into eating, here we goes need to learn how to cook so that if you feel hungry you can just do by your own instead of buying outside.

Ok guys, I hope you all will enjoy your weekends aite!...Till we meet again in next entry...

For those who has visited my blog, Thanks for reading ya!


Love, Joy and Happiness,
-rossy-

No comments:

Search This Blog