Monday, February 3, 2014

Forwarded birthday wish from Istanbul....

Last week, we both met each other is on Thursday on my way to the airport...
Lots of issues and stories we shared along the way...
It has been a while to hear he shared his feeling and views about works! I can't believe that he mumble all the way! 
But I said to him, you just don't think to much and enjoy your vacation k!
Yes, he prefers to keep to himself rather than letting me know bout his tedious works although i'm eager to know! ha ha ha..

Ya, reminding him about the month of Feb is vital ok! He really need to remember it by heart! Hahaha..

Unexpectedly a message arrived earlier wishing my birthday! Oh, such a lovely surprise for me although it is 2 days earlier...
I do understand he is afraid that he might forget thou this girl has reminded him quite a lot of time!!..

Yes, I accepted with full kindheartedly your forwarded birthday wish my dear although you are far away..sob sob..! Thank you for your thoughts and I hope you are doing well wherever you are! Stay safe and be healthy...

Lots of Love!
-rossy-



Search This Blog